Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Trickster's Realm on Binnall of America: Ghost Energies

My latest Trickster's Realm column is now up at Tim Binnall's site:Ghost Energies

I have witnessed voices, manifestations, orbs, and objects moved. Heard sounds (knocks, bangs, etc.) and felt intense cold as well as heat while in haunted locations. I knew during those experiences two things: the experiences were real (of a ghostly origin) and there was a human element. Most of these experiences were benign, but one was very unpleasant. Unhappy and intent on being unwholesome. While creepy and not to be trusted, it was still human in origin. Not a "demon" or some other non-human creature.

However, one incident pretty much literally flipped me out. In a cemetery at night, alone, which was a very stupid thing to do for a number of reasons which should be obvious. I knew the location was a notoriously haunted location, and had been there in the day (with some creepy feelings, felt by others as well as myself.) Why I decided to drive through at night I really have no idea. But I did.

As I came to a stop about the middle of the cemetery, I suddenly felt overwhelmed with negative energies. I didn't see or hear anything, but the feelings were horrible. I felt -- I could "see" the energy even though I couldn't literally see anything, if that makes sense -- as if hundreds of beings were descending on me. It was all so negative, so angry and hateful. This anger and harm was directed towards me, towards anything or one that was in the way. I was being attacked.

No comments: