Friday, March 23, 2012

Ghost Adventures Tonight!

They've really grown on me. I have to admit, I like this show. I get annoyed sometimes with the rooster routine -- you know, the screaming into the ether:"Ya think it's cool to scare people dude?!" stuff -- and how many times can a dude say "dude" anyway? Then again, I'm old. In spite of that, I like the show, and so, tonight is a new episode of Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel.

One of the things I like about the show is their willingness to use a variety of ghost hunting equipment. Usually the overuse of ghost hunting gadgetry annoys me, but Ghost Adventures uses new tools all the time. Combined with their personal responses to what's going on around them, and their innate mediumnistic abilities,the use of all that equipment doesn't seem like overkill.

No comments: