Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ghost Synchronicity: Stories at Work

A synchronicity; after starting this blog about ghosts, a lively discussion of the ghost at my place of employment. This conversation was not started by me in any way; it erupted spontaneously between two staff members when I was in the room. A colleague echoed what I've always thought: given we've both had life time experiences with haunted places and have had our share of ghostly encounters, neither of us have had much, at all, tingling of our ghostie-senses. Others have, and there was, according to another employee (who also lived in a haunted house) a recent episode of activity.

It's interesting I seem to just not be getting the vibe, even though I certainly have in so many other situations, including those I wish I hadn't welcomed. (I wish I hadn't encountered a few!) But at my place of work, barely nothing in terms of bumping up against the ghost.

I have felt ... vague but still viable enough feelings at times. And I've always felt uncomfortable in a certain part of the building, but never attributed it to a ghost. Instead, I just figured it was because it was far from my own station, or it was too cold up there, something like that. But I was surprised to hear one of the women say that she's always felt uncomfortable in that part of the building, and she attributes it to the ghost.

There have been strange things happening, witnessed by others through the years. Nothing malevolent in any way. I know this is frustrating but since it's a public place and I work there I can't say anymore. But one thing seems clear; just about any building, and certainly one that is a few decades old, and has gone through several remodels, built on land that is still, in parts, untouched, is full of energy from so many bodies from so many backgrounds. All of that contributes to a place ripe for spirit energy.

No comments: