Sunday, March 18, 2012

That's What I Get For Watching Two Ghost Shows at Once

Fell asleep last night going back and forth between Paranormal State and Ghost Adventures. I woke up with a start and realized I had dozed off while the GA episode on a Savannah, Georgia pub was on; seemed very interesting and I wanted to finish watching it but had to give in to exhaustion.

So then I had my second recent ghost dream:
Jim and I are part of a ghost hunting team. I'm using a cane he made for me since my left knee gives me pain. (true about the knee, not true about the cane.) The house we're going into is in Chicago, and very haunted. Negatively so, particularly one of the two bedrooms.


Jim's the tech guy, I'm the medium. This is the first time I'm using my medium skills in an "official" context. We go into the haunted bedroom; Jim asks me if I'm sure I want to go in there since it's so full of bad ju-ju. I say yes, I'm not afraid, I'm grounded. The moment I enter I am almost literally knocked out with the energy of bright white light and three large round, flat cirlces. It's negative but not going to harm us. Not now anyway. It wants to communicate with me first and knows if it hurts us it won't have a chance. It's more important to this spirit energy that I hear it so it's behaving for now.


Jim asks if I'm okay and say yes, I want to go on. After that blast of energy I get my bearings. I see on overlay, like a transparency put up over the existing scene, of a young woman and a child, a boy I think, around eight years old. They're sitting at a nightstand, behind a lamp that is obscuring their faces. They, and especially the woman, are intentionally hiding their faces from me. These are two of the ghosts in the house. They are aware of the negative entity also present in this place.


This overlaid ghost picture contains information in the images. I "know" without exactly being told in words, the history of the woman and her child. Someone very famous lived in this house; someone like General Dwight D. Einsenhower, but it's clear it wasn't him. For some reason his name is being used to convey who it really was that lived here and I can't get a handle on it. I have a lucid moment in the dream: "Why not just tell me outright, why hide behind someone else's name?" I do know the person was famous, and a politician that had something to do with the military. He both abused and then killed his wife and child.


The lights and the energy are incredibly strong. I'm "told" via these images, this woman, that I can find out more in both specific places in the house, as well as archived materials in the local library and other records. 


I wanted the dream to continue but I was awakened by the alarm. I so hate that!

I don't know why the dream took place in Chicago. I've never been to Chicago and have particular connection or affinity for Chicago. The other ghost dream I had took place in the small town of Cottage Grove, which is about 25 miles from here. Both locations with "c" in their names.

No comments: